Call for Abstracts and Full Papers
- Abstracts and full papers are submitted simultaneously
- Abstracts submission is only for oral presentation
- Full papers submission is both for oral presentation and publication
- Acceptance for oral presentation in this conference will be based on abstract acceptance.
- Only full manuscripts that have been accepted by reviewers and meet the required standards will be published in the indexed conference proceedings.
- The Conference Proceedings is indexed in Scopus, including the ISI Web of Science (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), and EI Compendex.
Original contributions are welcome and will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, relevance to conference topics, contributions, and readability.
The full paper submission is managed by using EasyChair system.
No show policy
- For online mode presentations, if the video or PPT presentation is not submitted or the comments from participants have not been properly addressed in the online virtual conference system by the presenting author, the submission is automatically cancelled and the corresponding paper will be removed from the proceedings. In this case, the registration fee for publication is non-refundable.
- Authors who initially registered offline and suddenly turned to online, then registration fees are non-refundable. This also includes those who withdraw their papers after being accepted by the conference.