This is extended papers after the conference, or papers which were accepted in this conference but do not fit the scope of the proceedings. We provide an opportunity for Authors to publish their papers in the journal of Geographia Technica (Special Issue: Geographical Approaches for Sustainable Energy and Environmental Development). This journal is indexed by Scopus (Q3) & WoS (ESCI).
- The deadline of manuscript submission will be on March 31, 2023
- The accepted paper may be published in May-June 2023
- Authors are directly submitted their papers to the journal via http://technicalgeography.org/index.php/submit-a-manuscript
- Manuscript preparation, http://technicalgeography.org/index.php/guide-for-authors
- Corresponding authors who will submit manuscripts to this journal or all member authors, must be have an institutional email address (not Gmail or Yahoo) and mandatory ORCID account
- It is also mandatory to complete and sign the Agreement Letter, which can be downloaded from the Guide for Authors page, by all the authors
- When submitting the manuscript to the journal by a cover letter to the editor, the corresponding author should mention the title of the special issue above
- After the review process and the paper of the author is accepted, then the author make a payment directly to the journal. The organizer is not manage fees from this activities. The organizers only suggests the authors to present their abstracts to this conference.