Abstract and full paper are submitted simultaneously.
- Abstract (ORAL Presentation Only)
Accepted abstracts will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, and they will not be published in the proceedings. However, please ensure in your email communication whether the author ONLY requests for an ORAL presentation or later will send a full paper or not. If the author is interested to publish their article in IOP EES, the author must submit a full paper for the concurrent review process.
- Submission Method
All paper submission processes will be managed by using the EasyChair conference system. Feel free to contact us through email ([email protected]) if you encountered problems with the submission system.
- Copyright Notice
This is similar to Copyright Transfer as proof that the full paper submitted to this conference shows an element of originality, free from plagiarism, and all authors in the paper agreed or signed it for publication. Download and filled out the Publication Right Form and submit it through Copyright Form link .
- Accepted full papers will be published in the indexed Proceedings. Kindly refer below for submission guidelines.
- The author should upload the full paper in the form of MS Word (*.Docx)
- An abstract is allowed maximum with 200 words
- Paper length 6 – 10 pages for proceeding
- Full paper should contains “Introduction, Methodology, Results, and Discussion (IMRaD)”
- The format and the preparation of the manuscript should follow the publisher’s guidelines for authors (Instruction for Authors)
- Please conduct English proofreaders to avoid grammatical errors
- We recommend that authors use the American English style in writing full papers.
- For abstract and full paper submissions, please visit the EasyChair system and follow the guideline below:
- Sign in at the EasyChair Login page for CONSER 2022 (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=conser2022)
- Fill up the form at New Submission link:
- Address: participant information (your complete address)
- Author 1: participant information and tick (√) at the corresponding author box. Add author 2, author 3, etc. (if any)
- Title: Capitalize only for the first word
- Do not include ‘Keywords’, ‘Author and Affiliation’, and ‘Title’ in this abstract section.
- Submit keywords per line (press enter for each keyword) with a maximum of 5 keywords
- Please tick (√) one for the topic that best appropriates with your paper content
- Upload your paper in MS Word (*.docx)
- Click Submit.
Resubmission of Manuscript
After the author receiving the notification of revision and all reviewer comments have been considered in revising the manuscript. Please upload your revised manuscript based on the Publisher’s Guideline for authors (Instruction for Authors) and the Guideline for references to avoid rejection within one week.
- Please upload your revised manuscript in MS Word (*.Docx) through the EasyChair submission system .
- Highlight the changes to your manuscript within the document using yellow background colored text, or activate ‘Track changes‘ in your document.
- The final manuscript accepted must have been checked for plagiarism using software (Turnitin or others) where the similarity should be below 20%.
- Upload the proof of similarity check using Turnitin or other softwares (file name, e.g., CONSER_2022_Plagiarism_PaperID_9999.pdf).
Notes on Academic Misconduct
Each article submitted to this conference must be original research results that have never been published or are not being considered for publication elsewhere, both experimental and theoretical. We strongly believe that ethical behavior is the most important virtual of any academic. Therefore, any act of plagiarism is completely unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to have committed acts of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
- Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- No refunds will be made for academic misconduct at any time.